- By listing your domain for sale on BigTicketDomains.com you agree to the terms of this listing agreement.
- Seller is responsible for determining listing price. Seller may change listing price at any time by e-mailing BigTicketDomains.com a notification for price adjustment. If Seller is unsure of a price, domain may be listed with the price set at "Make Offer" instead.
- If Seller desires to handle domain inquiries, prospects, e-mails, phone calls, negotiations, and transaction closing, then
Seller's e-mail address will be used for contact info on the listing and BigTicketDomains.com will not be involved in the selling process other than advertising the domain for sale on the site and in ads on a pre-paid basis. If Seller desires BigTicketDomains.com to serve as Broker, then Broker's contact info will be used on the listing.
- If BigTicketDomains.com serves as the Broker, Seller will pay a 10% Broker's fee to InternetAdvertising, LLC at closing or within 3 days after closing of a domain's sale, by check, PayPal, or bank wire. Because BigTicketDomains.com is also an active buyer of domains, it reserves the right to act as both a Broker and a principal simultaneously and may acquire listed domains for its own account or partner accounts at the stated selling price. Seller will pay a 10% Broker's fee even if BigTicketDomains.com also acts as a principal. If BigTicketDomains.com, its associated companies, principals and/or partners acquires a listed domain from Seller, or enters into an agreement to acquire a domain at the listed amount, the domain is immediately fully assignable, and BigTicketDomains.com, its associates, principals, and/or partners have the right to resell the domain to another party for any amount.
- Flat rate listings are available if you want a send to our newsletter and want to handle inquiries and broker yourself.
- Showcased front page for sale by owner domain ads are available.
- Buyer's agent services are available at a fee of 10%.
- In the event of a "failure to complete" an agreed acquisition on a timely basis or within the normal 2 days, by a buyer or a seller, where broker has then expended significant time and effort in a deal, whichever party, buyer or seller, was the primary cause of the delays or "failure to complete", that party will be invoiced for professional services rendered by broker at the rate of $100/hour, and billed for consulting services, negotiating services, and acquisition agreement preparation and customization services.
- Domain appraisal certificates are available for $150.
- Seller may cancel a domain listings upon written notice or subject to any signed agreement terms.
- Domain sale terms, verbal, e-mail, private message, and/or instant message negotiations and agreements are non-binding until accepted and signed by the Seller and Buyer in writing and completed. E-Mail, private message, instant message, oral offering or acceptance of a deal is non-binding until all final terms are accepted in writing and fully agreed to by both Buyer and Seller at escrow.com or like service or directly between the parties, by written agreement and after payment and transfer occurs. Deals may be cancelled and rescinded by Buyer, Seller and/or Broker at any time prior to final closing, even if verbally or electronically agreed to or in writing if Buyer does not pay or Seller does not transfer the domain. Seller has final approval right on all sales. If either Seller or Buyer defaults or cancels a deal once the terms are finalized and the deal is in escrow or wire or paypal instructions have been sent, the parties are liable to pay the Broker fee regardless.
- All domains are subject to approval and certain criteria prior to listing and BigTicketDomains.com reserves the right to refuse to list any domain that is not approved at any time for any reason.
- All listings and Brokerage services are on a non-exclusive basis unless agreed to in writing otherwise.
- When brokering domains, BTD may sometimes have to serve as broker, in the capacity of a Buyer's agent, for several prospective Buyer clients bidding simultaneously and competitively against each other, and reserves the right to do so.
- If a Seller cancels a listing, but sells or lease that domain to any party contacted, procured or derived from BigTicketDomains.com within 180 days thereafter, brokerage commissions will be due on the sale.
- By listing a domain, Seller certifies that a) Seller is the sole registered owner of all right, title and interest to the Domain Name and Web Site. b) The Domain Name and Web Site are free of any liens, encumbrances, restrictions, licenses, unfulfilled advertising agreements or security interests. c) Seller has the right, power and authority to enter into and execute this Agreement. d) To the best of Seller's knowledge, the Domain Name and the use thereof does not and will not violate or infringe any trademark, service mark or other right of any third party. e) The Domain Names is not now, and has never been, the subject of any litigation, claims, arbitration or other legal proceedings, nor has the Seller received any notice of any such pending items.
- BigTicketDomains.com does not guarantee the sale of any domain.
- Seller understands, accepts, agrees, and authorizes that domains listed on this site and mention of domains sold may appear and be written about in the media, including online media, magazines, newspapers, articles, TV, radio, and any other type of media and in BigTicketDomains.com advertising, newsletters, testimonials, marketing, and promotions of any kind. It is the seller's responsibility to send written notice that they prefer complete or partial confidentiality of any domain sales or listings.
- If Buyer and Seller elect to use an escrow service to complete a transaction, the fees for such service are the responsibility of the Seller and/or Buyer.
- This agreement shall innure to the benefit of, and be deemed legally binding upon the Parties' successors and assigns.
- In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other provision of this agreement.
- This Agreement shall be deemed made in and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Venue for any litigation or arbitration arising out of this Agreement shall be in Florida.
- No waiver of any term, covenant, condition or obligation of this Agreement, or any breach thereof, shall be effective unless granted in writing.
- All domains are sold on an "as is" basis with no guarantee of accuracy or correctness for claimed or stated traffic or revenues by sellers unless guaranteed in writing by seller. BigTicketDomains.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any claims made by sellers as to their listed domains traffic or revenues or anything else stated and does not verify such claims. DOMAINS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE OFFERED AND SOLD "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIGTICKETDOMAINS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DOMAINS BOUGHT OR SOLD, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BigTicketDomains.com harmless from and against any and all claims and third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site or any transactions derived therein.